The past few months have seen Beacon Transport Planning supporting a wide range of development projects, which we hope to be a reflection of a continuing uplift in confidence within the industry.
Projects supported include:
- Residential, retail and hotel proposals in Telford (supporting Telford & Wrekin Council, NuPlace, Lovell Partnerships, Hinton Group and Design Development Partnership);
- An application to vary permitted numbers at a children’s nursery in Barnet;
- A minerals application in South Buckinghamshire, having regard to possible interactions with Western Rail Access to Heathrow, Heathrow Express / High Speed 2, M4 Smart Motorway and Slough International Freight Exchange (SIFE) major infrastructure schemes (supporting CEMEX UK);
- A major development site with alternative land uses adjacent to Southend Airport;
- Minor residential development with access constraints in Madeley, Telford;
- A new primary school to serve increasing local demand in Forest Heath, Suffolk;
- A concrete batching plant in Sutton;
- Major residential development in North East Derbyshire (supporting Kier Living and the Homes & Communities Agency); and
- Proposed access alterations for a business park in Runnymede, Surrey.
We hope to continue to assist our valued private and public sector clients and to cover an equally diverse range of major and minor projects in the next few months and beyond.